Friday, May 14, 2010

My little Lani


On Wednesday, my niece Lani, graduated from Pre-School. What an accomplishment! hehe. They dress them up in Tshirt graduation gowns and paper caps and gave thema diploma and class ring (Ring Pop). It was so cute. They sang songs to their parents and performed the ABC's with sign language. I looked around the room and laughed when I saw tears in the mom's eyes and the proud dad's video taping every move their child made. What an adjustment your life is once you have kids. What seems so silly to me now, will become the most important thing once I have children.

Matt and I talk about having children all the time. We want to make sure God is in their lives at all times.
Matt loves kids and I know he is going to be an incredible father. You can tell when a man is going to be a good dad by the way they interact with kids. My nieces LOVE him and can't get enough of him. It warms my heart every time I see him playing with them. We are not ready to start trying yet because of so many new things going on in our life (school, house, etc.) but we will not be waiting too much longer. Until then, we will live vicariously through our newest nephew, Benjamin.
Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment