Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fighting the Urge

Matt and I have had no heat or air on in our house for 3 months. Can you believe this? At first, I woke up with ice crystals on my eyelashes and nose and now I am waking up soaking wet with sweat.

I cannot complain about our bills, though. They have been NOTHING and this is definitely something I can get used too. I wonder how much longer we can survive this without totally going insane.

Matt has it easy because he is on the far right side of the bed.....all to himself. I wouldn't have it any other way, but I have a personal space heater attached to me all throughout the night. She cannot stay still unless she is on top of my foot or her head is on my pillow. I love it in the winter, but now that it is hot, I am dying!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what your feeling! So hot! Don't fight it any more turn on the air! Its only gonna get hotter!

    ReplyDelete