Friday, November 12, 2010

Just trying to stay above water....

Have you ever felt that you are sinking slowly and you are desperately just trying to keep your nose and mouth above water so you can breathe??
That is where I am right now. I am taking three graduate classes and up until this point it has been fine. I teach all day and then after school I work on my grad school material before going to class. Since we are getting to the end of the semester, the work is increasing and my teaching is getting more stressful. I have a breakdown once a week to Matt. I just sit and cry and say that I can't do it. I agreed to coach the Academic Team and the Dance Team again this year and it has been a lot of fun. But pairing those teams with 3 grad classes and full time teaching is WAY TOO MUCH and I feel as though I am on the brink of a nervous breakdown. I do not want to sit here and get people to feel sorry for me....but it is nice to just write this down and get it out. Ok, I'm done.

On to a much lighter note, my sister's benefit is this saturday and I am so excited about it. The girls have worked so hard and have done an absolute fabulous job. There are so many people coming to support Robin and show her love! Please come out and have some yummy food and drinks and get your dance on!! It is going to be a blast. It starts at 8:00pm @ Newport Central Catholic and it is $25 at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment